This is a fictional film villain created by George Lucas, who became a cultural icon. Darth Vader is a renowned sci-fi villain from 1977’s Star Wars: A New Hope. Darth Vader, formerly a brave Jedi Knight, has fallen to the Dark Side of the Force, become a Sith Lord, and guided the Empire’s efforts to exterminate the Jedi Order. As Darth Sidious’s personal enforcer, Obi-Wan Kenobi worked tirelessly for decades to crush the budding Rebel Alliance.
If you’re a Star Wars fan, you’re undoubtedly well-versed in Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader. From the Light Side to the Dark, here are some memorable Darth Vader quotations. For all the Star Wars fans, who are likely familiar with Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader. From the greater good to the Dark Side, here are some notable Darth Vader inspirational quotes.
Top 10 Famous Darth Vader Quotes
Here are a few of the best Darth Vader quotes:
- He’s as clumsy as he is stupid. – Darth Vader
- Your powers are weak, old man. – Darth Vader, A New Hope
- From my point of view, the Jedi are evil. – Darth Vader, Revenge of the Sith
- You don’t know the power of the dark side. – Darth Vader
- This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi; it will soon see the end of the Rebellion. – Darth Vader, A New Hope
- Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for… sister. So, you have a twin sister. – Darth Vader, Return of the Jedi
- There is no escape. Don’t make me destroy you. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy. – Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back
- Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side… then perhaps she will… – Darth Vader, Return of the Jedi
- The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. He is your Master now. – Darth Vader, Return of The Jedi
- That name no longer has any meaning for me. – Darth Vader, Return of the Jedi
Back story of the Darth Vader:
Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker, the hero and a goodhearted Jedi, before he became a devotee of the dark side. He had the potential to be one of the most powerful Jedi of all time. He resorted to the evil side because he believed it was the only way he could save his loving wife from death.
All Darth Vader quotes are worthy of remembering, but among the best Vader quotes, this one is most inspiring with deep meanings:
“I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master.”
5 Darth Vader Comic Quotes:
Darth Vader has arguably the best comics in Star Wars comics, with all of his main runs, including Vader Down, being brilliant. The comics, books, and TV programs of Star Wars are locations where fans may obtain some of the Sith Lord’s finest phrases, whether they strike terror or are emotionally compelling.
Here are top 5 Darth Vader Comic quotes that mostly comic book fans know about:
- “There is no escape.” – Star Wars: Darth Vader #12
- “All I am surrounded by is fear and dead men.” – Vader Down #1
- “I’ve killed very many fathers. You’ll have to be more specific.” – Star Wars #1
- “The past is the past. The present and future are all that matters.” – Thrawn: Alliances
- “I am not a Jedi. I have no limits.” – Dark Lord Of The Sith, Vol 1
5 Best Darth Vader dark side quotes:
Darth Vader is a scary villain with many threatening characteristics. Nothing, however, compares to his spine-chilling statements. Among the so many famous Darth Vader quotes, here are his top 5 scariest quotes:
- “I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.”
- “I won’t leave you. Not this time.” “Then you will die.”
- “I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
- “You were a child. I am well-accustomed to killing children.”
- “I don’t fear you.” “Then you will die braver than most.”